I am delighted to announce the "Dream Team" wedding package.
A collaboration between Karen Long Photography and Prime Lens Photography.
What does the Dream Team package contain? I'm glad you asked!
- We will meet with you a month before the big day over a brew, or a glass of wine (Karen's favourite) and we will run through your plans of how your big day will unfold. We want to hear how you met, the proposal and so on.
- 100% full coverage of the wedding. Karen will be there in the morning for the bride's preparation and I will be with the groom for his. Then the two of us will both cover the rest of the wedding, right through to first dance and cutting of the cake. Effectively doubling the number of photographs and capturing your wedding from two different styles and perspectives.
- Both candid and posed photographs. You get 2 photographers with plenty of creative ideas to share who are also happy to capture any pose you want to try. Karen has a love for all things vintage and whimsical and Tony enjoys the juxtaposition of reportage and laughter.
- Got a Pinterest wedding board with your ideas? We're happy to have a look!
- Hundreds of images from the day. I estimate anywhere between 300-500 photos.
- A USB memory stick or DVD containing hi-res copies of ALL your digital images along with full printing rights.
- 11x8.5" Hardcover Album with 20 photos (more upon request)
- Access to a private password protected gallery of all the photos from the day so you share images with your friends and pick your favourites to purchase as wall art.
All this for just £1195!
A booking fee of £300 is required.
Karen is a self taught photographer based in Wrexham North Wales, but travels far and wide to carry out sessions including Chester, Shropshire and the whole of North Wales.
Having been a hobbyist for many years, Karen decided to take the leap and make her passion her business in 2013 following the birth of her third daughter Florence.
Karen's work has received many features on photography blogs worldwide, she is a member of the Guild of Professional Photographers, British Association of Professional Child Photographers and is also a volunteer photographer for Rememberance Photography charity Remember my Baby.
Tony is also self taught and based in Wrexham. He has traveled throughout the UK to photograph weddings and events, with a focus on North Wales and Northern England, but has a booking as far south as Devon for 2016.
His street photography and self portraiture have been featured in magazines and blogs all over the world and he is a member of the Guild of Photographers.
Being a part time photographer since 2006 and full time since 2014, Tony likes to still bring the fun and passion to the job that many seasoned pros lose.